Has anyone else been treated like this? I contacted teamviewer about changing my account.

wayneatwestside
wayneatwestside Posts: 3 ✭✭
edited April 2021 in General questions

This is there response below after several emails and ticket cancellations.

Hi Teamviewer,

You have not reviewed my case at all you have put on your standard bully tactics.

If you check your records I contacted you on the 1st of February see below. 

Mirza [removed per Community Guidelines] from Teamviewer Pty Ltd [removed per Community Guidelines]

Hello,Thank you for contacting us.Please contact Support and create a ticket using the below link:

www.teamviewer.com/support

Kind Regards,

Teamviewer

I then rang support and spoke to a lady who said someone from sales would call me. they never did so I sent another email and the reply below is what I received.

Dear Wayne

Thank you very much for speaking with me earlier today. On behalf of TeamViewer, my sincere apologies for the previous support experience. 

As discussed, I shall forward your concern to a member of our sales team who will reach out to you shortly. 

If you wish

Best Regards,

TeamViewer Customer Satisfaction Team 

Please revue and check your records then get back to me.

From: TeamViewer Support [removed per Community Guidelines]

Sent: Thursday, 8 April 2021 2:30 PM

To: [removed per Community Guidelines]

Subject: Re: [[removed per Community Guidelines]], how can i add users to my current licence

Hello

Thank you very much for your email. After reviewing this case we can confirm that the license cannot be cancelled.

Our cancellation policy is mentioned on the invoice sent when purchasing the license. It states that "The license term of the subscription is automatically extended for another 12 months if not cancelled in written form 28 days prior to expiry."

OPT 1- At the moment we have terminated your subscription and this will not renew after . The current invoice, however needs to be paid and the license will continue to work as normal until the end of the current term - so long as this is paid.  

OPT 2-  We can, however, take a request to terminate this license at the end of its current term, once paid.

Best Regards,

TeamViewer Customer Satisfaction Team

Answers

• JeanK
    JeanK Posts: 6,987 Community Manager 🌍

Hello @wayneatwestside,

We are very sorry to hear that you had a bad experience regarding your contract renewal.

We encourage all customers who do not want an automatic renewal to terminate their contract right after the purchase.

You will find more information regarding our subscription policies here:

Community Manager

• wayneatwestside

Hi JeanK,

Thanks for your reply.

I am well aware of the cancellation policy and renewal criteria that is why i contacted them in plenty of time to organize the change in contract. (check my attached emails) But the problem i ran into was no one would get back to me and the time for the changes ran out. The word Support is obviously not in teamviewers dictionary. And from my experience Customer service does not exist.

• wayneatwestside

thanks