Trying to Create a Support Ticket

Options
Diarmait
Diarmait Posts: 3 ✭✭
edited May 2023 in Licensing

I purchased a remote access license yesterday, and need to create a support ticket. However, every time I try to go to a ticket site, it brings me back here. Help!

Answers

• JoshP
    JoshP Posts: 895 Community Manager 🌍
    Options

Hello @Diarmait

Thanks for your post.

In order to access the ticket portal, you must log in with the TeamViewer account that you activated the license to, as seen in our Knowledge Hub:

Please ensure you are using the same credentials where you activated the license to.

Should your issue persist, feel free to clarify here.

Josh P.

Senior Community Moderator

---

• Diarmait
    Diarmait Posts: 3 ✭✭
    Options

Thanks. I used the same email address for the license as I had on the free account. Can you merge those together?

• francmar2801
    francmar2801 Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Options

same problem here, logged in with same email an cannot create a ticket to cancel subscription.

• Akiho
    Akiho Posts: 1,218 Moderator
    Options

Hi @francmar2801,

Thank you for your efforts to submit a support ticket.

In order to assist you further, could you send me your email address or license information via private message, please?

Alternatively, phone support is also available for licensed users.

*confirming your license information will be required for the phone support, please prepare your invoice number or order number beforehand.

Thank you in advance for your understanding and patience.

Hope to hear from you😊🍀

Best regards,

Akiho

Japanese Community Moderator / コミュニティモデレーター

• Jessica_SBA2023
    Options

Hello please assist - we are trying to create a support ticket and unable to.

• JenW
    JenW Posts: 987 Moderator
    Options

Hi @Jessica_SBA2023,

Thank you for sharing your situation in this thread. We're happy to help you! 🤠

Do you have any error messages when trying to access/log in to the ticket system? If yes, please:

• Share the screenshot of the error message/behavior here
    • Try to access the ticket system from this link: Submit a ticket

📌 Note: if you are redirected to the Community, that means that you're logging in with a free user account. As a customer, you need to log in with a licensed account to access the ticket system.

Let us know how it goes!

Best,

Jen

Modératrice Communauté Francophone 💌 French Community Moderator