Contact human

Options
md2DOTca
md2DOTca Posts: 8 ✭✭

I need to contact a person. The "chat" on the homepage doesn't let users enter any details and just comes here.

I have issues with connecting to my Samsung S8 and already posted https://community.teamviewer.com/English/discussion/comment/82729/#Comment_82729

The issue has become worse since then.

Answers

• JeanK
    JeanK Posts: 6,988 Community Manager 🌍
    Options

Hello @md2DOTca,

Individual technical support is only available for license holders.

If it is the case for you, you can call us anytime using the following phone number.

If it is not the case, please rely on the community member to answer/help you with your questions.

Community Manager

• md2DOTca
    md2DOTca Posts: 8 ✭✭
    Options

Teamviewer should remove the misleading "chat" bot that's a way of telling off users.

My experience with TeamViewer has discouraged me from purchasing a license, it's not worth it for me to pay $45 for something I only use occasionally to connect to my phone.

Since TV support cannnot help me, does anyone know an app to control Android from PC without root (and preferably w/o ADB). How does TeamViewer get permissions to control Android w/o root or ADB? I'm surprised there is any app that exists that can control Android w/o root or ADB, Are there other apps like this until I can get TeamViewer working?