Can't submit a ticket

Options

Comments

• Yuri_T
    Yuri_T Posts: 2,256 [Former Staff]
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi all,

Thank you for your posts and I apologize for any inconvenience caused.

There was an issue with the ticket system earlier but it has been fixed, therefore please make sure the following steps before submitting a ticket:

• Please make sure that you use a licensed account.
    • Please clear the cache.

If you still face the same issue after checking the above and if you have a business license or above, please call our support team so they will assist you further: https://www.teamviewer.com/support/

Once again, I apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Kind regards,

Yuri

Former Japanese Community Moderator
  • Siqi
    Siqi Posts: 1
    Options

I have the same problem. If I log in then I will be automatically directed to the community page. cannot submit a ticket at all!

Who can help us?

• Joule184
    Joule184 Posts: 0
    Options

I'm from Chile, and I have a Business subscription.

I want to change the credit card where my subscription is charged.

To do so, the email says that I have to submit a ticket. When I try to submit it, I need access to my Customer Portal, but I can't do it because it's not activated. I was supposed to receive a mail with a link of activation when a bought the licence, but I didn't receive it. To solve it, I need to submit a ticket, but, again, I can't submit it because I can't acces the Customer Portal, and so on in a vicious circle.

It seems that the system don't recognise my subscription.

How can I solve it?

Thank you,

Julio

• BlanQwall
    BlanQwall Posts: 0
    Options

But I cannot. When I click "submit a ticket", it sent me to the announcement https://community.teamviewer.com/English/discussion/5274/teamviewer-s-new-and-improved-support-structure/p1, in which it mentioned I should activate my Teamviewer licence. My licence is indeed activated. So when I go back to "submit a ticket", it becomes a loop.

Then found the link "Service - Customer portal". It still said I didn't activate my account but guided me to activate it. For some unknown reasons, I gave my invoice number "210xxxxxxxx" it said it invalid, but it was eventually my latest invoice.

I just want to cancel my year subscription I cannot find any way to make this "CANCELLATION"...

I'm new in the community so I might be **bleep**. But someone can help me?

• Leora
    Leora Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Options

I am having this same trouble - I want to contact regarding an invoice issue, and the community support says to log a ticket BUT then I get into an endless loop that always puts me back to the community site. It is VERY unhelpful and frustrating. Your accounts system is non-existent.

• Leora
    Leora Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Options

Me too - but it is not bad design, it is absolutely purposeful so they get to take all the money without actually having to provide any support for their product. Really disgusting.🤮

• Ying_Q
    Ying_Q Posts: 2,592 Moderator
    Options

Hi All,

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused and the issue has been reported internally.

Can you kindly try again to load the link after clearing caches and cookies on your internet browser please.

Hope it would be helpful.

Warm regards,

Ying

Community Moderator/中文社区管理员
  • Tenali
    Tenali Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Options

Dear Team ,i want to raise a ticket for support requirement,

the ticketing page opens and redirects to community page,please guide me how to raise a ticket.

• Hardarson
    Hardarson Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Options

Hi team,

Have not been able to open up support ticket. No matter what I do, have cleared cache on my browser, ran it incognito mode, tried another browser and no luck.

Can I get some help or is it possible to send email? Have billing issue and no way to contact Teamviewer team to get help sort out this stuff.

• Esther
    Esther Posts: 4,051 Former Community Manager
    Options

HI @Tenali hi @Hardarson

Can you check whether your licenses are activated correctly on your accounts please?

You can do this easily by logging into your account on the TeamViewer Management Console and check your profile.

Thanks, Esther

Former Community Manager

• Hardarson
    Hardarson Posts: 2 ✭✭
    edited July 2021
    Options

Hi Esther,

It does look all good, see that my subscription was renewed last month. Do notice that during the second or two that I can see the support site my name is in the upper right hand corner and see part of the page before getting redirected to the Community page again. Checked the invoice for last month and checked Management Console and have attached picture of my General tab there under.

• Esther
    Options

Thanks a lot @Hardarson

I will forward this to the right persons to check it!

Former Community Manager

• wizechatmgr
    wizechatmgr Posts: 1
    edited September 2021
    Options

I too just ran into this **bleep**. I've spent several thousand dollars just to find out that 1) A perpetual license is anything but perpetual and 2) You are depreciating my license not because the technology is at issue, but in order to force me to pay for a subscription. Point blank. There we have it.

Then if I want support, I get stuck in community ticket runaround **bleep**. This isn't an accident, you folks have had nearly two years to fix this. This is by design.

I'm just a small license, but based upon my experience I can no longer recommend you to an enterprise with >10,000 users and over 250,000 machines because of the unlikely chance you decide to whack that license, we'd be up **bleep** creek without a paddle. Frankly I like Teamviewer over SCCM for remote access as it just works. With that said, the SCCM server isn't just going to have Microsoft decide we can't use it one day because they'd rather sell us a subscription...

• Tenali
    Tenali Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Options

Hi Esther,

i have renewed team viewer

licence in January itself,i just need replacement moves as i am facing a lot of issues with OS migrations,

Please make it as priority support and do the needful.

While raising a ticket it automatically redirecting to community page ,attaching screen shots below.

• kirkm
    kirkm Posts: 4 ✭✭
    edited July 2021
    Options

This system is NOT FIXED. we still cant access to create tickets. You all take money and no way to reach anyone on chat or via email. What kind of support/service do you provide for the ungodly cost for this program. Forget about trying to call you wait and wait and wait and then the line goes dead. I dont understand the philosophy you have for NON SUPPORT or CUSTOMER SERVICE to your customers. And if you are lucky enough to reach a rep you either get screamed at or hung up on. So much disrespect and rudeness.

• Enravel
    Enravel Posts: 0
    Options

I have a license but unable to create a ticket. What should I do. i need to cancel my subscription.

Thank you.

• Yuri_T
    Options

Hi @Enravel,

Thank you for your post and I apologize for any inconvenience caused.

In this case, I recommend calling our support team directly so they will be happy to assist you further.

Thanks in advance for your understanding.

Kind regards,

Yuri

• gregsyd
    gregsyd Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Options

I have the same issue. Business license, cannot submit a ticket, and no phone number. Your support are hopeless and it seems the website is designed specifically so your clients can not submit support tickets.

Please create a ticket for me ASAP and explain how I can contact someone to get your product to actually work

• gregsyd
    gregsyd Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Options

Definitely not fixed, just flashes on the "create a ticket" section for a second and then takes you back to the forums

• Esther
    Options

Hi all,

There was an issue with the ticket system earlier but it has been fixed, therefore please make sure the following steps before submitting a ticket:

• Please make sure that you use a licensed account.
    • Please clear the cache.

If you still face the same issue after checking the above and if you have a business license or above, please call our support team so they will assist you further: https://www.teamviewer.com/support/ You´ll find the phone number on the page - please choose your country in the drop down to get the correct number:

Former Community Manager

• Shellby164
    Shellby164 Posts: 1
    Options

After reviewing all these issues here, and trying to submit a ticket myself for past two hours, following all the same instructions as posted here, I'd like to not waste more time and ask you to log a ticket for me please.

I must cancel my subscription and I am within the required timeframe today, but did not expect issues using your ticket system. As everyone else explains your links loop to nowhere, cache is completely cleared, logged into existing licenced account, plus chat is not operating, so we're doing everything right.

Now if I have to try phoning during business hours and can't get through, but still have to submit a cancellation request in writing, then the deadline will pass through no fault of mine. Please arrange this on my behalf today, or supply an email address to use so I can cancel my subscription in writing, or advise all possible alternative methods. Thank you.

• AnnKristinFRC2021
    Options

No matter what I try, and even if I log in with my licensed account and accept sharing and permissions, I am unable to submit a ticket! After I log in I can briefly see the submit ticket page for a few seconds before being logged out and sent to another page.

Why does Team Viewer make it so difficult for customers to cancel their subscriptions? I understand you don't want to loose customers, but this only leads to frustration and frustration. That way, the next time your customers need a remote access tool, they will go somewhere else!

Please can someone help me access so that I can cancel my subscription.

Thank you.

• Andreiz
    Andreiz Posts: 1
    Options

Same problem here!!!! I want to cancel and refund my phone add on and I'm not able to contact them!

• sathanas65
    sathanas65 Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Options

I can't login to the customer portal because it says I haven't activated my license, yet I have been using the program without issue, and it is clearly activated. I have had an active license since September 2019. In about section on the app it says "license: business".

• Yuri_T
    Options

Hi @Shellby164,

Thank you for reaching out to us and I apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Once you call our support team during business hours, they will assist you to create a ticket for the cancellation.

I understand your frustration and I appreciate your feedback here. I will forward it internally.

Thank you in advance for your understanding.

Kind regards,

Yuri

• JorisDebonnet
    JorisDebonnet Posts: 1
    edited July 2021
    Options

One year ago, we received an invoice for renewal. We did not want it. We had to pay anyway because I had not cancelled enough on beforehand. Whatever, fine, we decided to just pay to avoid losing many more hours in this maze. I did however make absolutely sure to ask at the end of the ticket (#33773243) to make sure that our license and subscription would be cancelled. Yes, the support agent (Kerry W.) answered, he had made sure that it was cancelled and it would expire on 10 July.

So all good, right? It expired two days ago, right?

Yesterday, we received an email with an automatic renewal invoice. And this forenoon I have already wasted almost two hours, AGAIN, trying to figure out how to contact you to protest this invoice. I can't create a ticket because our license expired two days ago. I cannot reply to the ticket from a year ago because it has been closed too long. How am I supposed to protest an invoice that should never have been sent, if I can't contact you? This is incredible.

• Flashtech
    Flashtech Posts: 0
    Options

And I cannot submit a ticket, it just brings me to the this page? going in circles, please help

• kirkm
    kirkm Posts: 4 ✭✭
    Options

I have an active license and have had it for several years. I can not create a support ticket just keeps taking me to the community page over and over. How do i create one????

• daryl_123
    daryl_123 Posts: 1
    Options

Hi Yuri,

I am also having issues creating a ticket to cancel our subscription as we no longer require it.

Could you please help me to also create a ticket regarding this?

This has been quite frustrating and I think this was the reason I gave up on submitting a ticket a while back too.

• Ying_Q
    Ying_Q Posts: 2,592 Moderator
    Options

Hi @daryl_123,

Thank you for contacting us.

Kindly check your email inbox for your support ticket and reply it with your cancellation confirmation please.

TeamViewer will get in touch with you at the earliest convenience.

Best regards,

Community Moderator/中文社区管理员