Do you want to enjoy the new TeamViewer user interface for Windows?
Download the new version and let us know what you think about it! 👉 Please click here 👈
Update now to the most recent TeamViewer version 15.24. See the Change Logs here.
Operating system: Windows
Release date: 2021-07-02
- Fixed a crash where a security hardening caused the desktop process to be out of memory on start on Windows Server 2012R2 and older OSes
Below is a copy/paste from [Windows] v15.19.3 for a full view of 15.19.
- Usability improvement for joining password-protected meetings: users can now enter the password in the meeting preview page.
- It is now possible to install the VPN driver via the MSI during a mass deployment.
- Now users will be able to find and copy the fingerprint next to their TeamViewer ID in the Remote control tab.
- Added per-monitor DPI awareness, allowing an improved image quality in multi-monitor scenarios with different DPI scaling factors.
- "Speaking-while-muted" notification added.
- Improved feedback during bad network situations in Meetings. A new type of notification and symbol will be displayed when the client detect bad network.