I am getting "No license moves left" ...

2»

Answers

• lisadrone
    lisadrone Posts: 2
    edited March 2022

I have been trying to add a new device to connect with. the one used before is currently not working. After I added new device i got the message about reaching limit and that i should delete ones i am not using. So i did this and i still cant get connected.

• Ying_Q
    Ying_Q Posts: 2,688 Moderator

Hello @lisadrone,

Thank you for posting in TeamViewer Community.

The issue you are experiencing is about the moves on your TeamViewer license has run out. Our dedicated Support Team will be happy to assist with moves reset.

You may reach TeamViewer Support Team by raising a support ticket📝 or calling the support helpline 📞.

If you are experiencing any difficulties to contact TeamViewer support team, feel free to Private Message the order information to community moderator, we may help further.

Feel free to comment below if there is anything we may help.

Best,

Ying_Q

Community Moderator/中文社区管理员
  • Hi,

I have the same issue, could you please help me with the move reset.

Thank you.

• Ying_Q

Hi @andreitamas,

Thank you for posting in TeamViewer Community!

As I suggested above, Can you kindly contact TeamViewer support team for individual assistance please?

Our dedicated Support Team can be reached via support ticket📝 or support helpline 📞.

If there is anything we may assist further with, feel free to contact us again.

Best,

Ying_Q

• Hi Teamviewer,

Whilst I still have a number of moves left, i have just read up on this restriction and am puzzled - what is the benefit to your customers? In my opinion, this restriction merely serves to add barriers to fee paying customers using their non-premium license i.e. it appears like a coercive way to up-sell.

I currently pay for the business license and have a need to move between machines WITHOUT requiring an upgrade as at any one time, I will only need to register/use 3 computers (as I am a small company).

Please could you confirm that should I use my 10 moves, TeamViewer will negatively impact on my business by forcing me to decide either to stick with the last three registered machines or pay for an excessive number of licenses that do not meet my needs? If this is the case, I will be looking for alternative solutions as a matter of urgency.

Regards

A Teamviewer Business License customer

• JanZhang
    JanZhang Posts: 0

hi there,

I tried to deactivate some of my existing Teamviewer device, but when I click Deactivate button, it gave me an error "No License Moves Left". Can you please help me to reset them all?

Cheers

Jan

• Ying_Q

Hello Jan,

Welcome to TeamViewer Community and we are here to help!

Can you share the license information via Private Message to any community moderator please?

We will take a closer look into your case!

Best,

Ying_Q

• ionelbonta
    ionelbonta Posts: 1
    edited June 2022

Can't desactivate device. I'm getting an error with the message "No license moves left".

Need to remove a device and add another one and is not working!

• Ying_Q

Hello @ionelbonta,

Thank you for contacting us for help!

Our dedicated Support Team can be reached via support ticket📝 or support helpline 📞 for reset the license moves.

Best,

Ying_Q

• PCSJason
    PCSJason Posts: 0

How can I reset number of Moves in my account?

• Akiho
    Akiho Posts: 1,339 Moderator

Hi @PCSJason,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community✨

In order to reset your moves, please contact our customer support team directly.

Our dedicated Support Team will be happy to assist with move reset.

📩 submitting a support ticket

☎ calling the support helpline

* it is required to confirm an invoice or order number for phone support, therefore, please prepare the information before making a call.

Hope you find this helpful.

Please feel free to contact us if we may assist further!

Best,

Akiho

Japanese Community Moderator / コミュニティモデレーター

• dmpus
    dmpus Posts: 2
    edited September 2022

I am another victim of your subpar service. My mobile license all of a sudden got logged out and I can no longer log back in due to "Licenses used limit reached" I have not added any new licenses.

Meantime when I try to remove one of 3 licenses it says "No license moves left"

I am a paying customer and your service/software **bleep**. Not worth a penny.

It appears you have had this glitch for many years and never bothered to fix it.

Apparently your paying customers need to post a public message here and hope someone would come and reset account.

It is a matter of time for me when I will cancel my service with your low grade of a company and never ever use TeamViewer again!

• Dear Staff, i got same error message, when i wanted to remove a device. Can u reset my license moves?

Tyvm!

• No license moves left DEACTIVE DEVICE

• eyals
    eyals Posts: 2

trying to clean a device and get the error "No license moves left"

• copyringht
    copyringht Posts: 2
    edited December 2023

i cannot remove device license, show error

please checking thank

• same for me. has TV come up with a solution?

• UnderTaken
    UnderTaken Posts: 3
    edited August 27

why this should appear, To make us remmber that there is a technical support 😅.

• when the Teamviewer team would like to answer me?

Really, this becomes annoying.