License showing as free

Options
Beehive
Beehive Posts: 5 ✭✭
edited May 2023 in Licensing

I have on one complete team viewer version 9 was installed and activated . I upgraded to the teamviewer to version 15 via check for updates option . After that it started showing free license .

So, tried activating it using the activate license in Extras option ...It asked for a sign in and after signed in I used the legacy license key option to upgrade . But still showing the free license.

Where as on another machine that had the activated teamviewer 9 was installed and and upon upgrading it was updated fine and not showing free license.

As far as I know teamviewer can be installed and activated on any number of machines but we can only use as per licenses ( Floating licenses)

What could be the reason.

Answers

• Asoka_Ganadharma
    Asoka_Ganadharma Posts: 1
    edited August 2023
    Options

Dear TeamViewer,

I represent a company in Indonesia (PT Globalindo Reka Praya), already pay the invoice [removed per Community Guidelines] to get the license for TeamViewer Remote. After download the application, install, and using the TeamViewer always get the "Free License (Non-commercial use only)". And every about 5 minutes the application stopped with message .. "thank you for using the free TeamViewer... etc."

My question is What happened with my license? Can I have the apps running normal?

Thank you,

Asoka Ganadharma

[removed per Community Guidelines]