Update now to the most recent TeamViewer Remote version 15.51. See the Changelogs here.

[Windows] v15.20.6

Esther
Esther Posts: 4,052 Former Community Manager

Operating system: Windows

Version: 15.20.6

Release date: 2021-08-03

Improvements

• We have updated the yellow and red banner text content for the licensed user's limits with minor edits. The information of the message remains unchanged.

Former Community Manager

Tagged:

Comments

• AOLL
    AOLL Posts: 3 ✭✭

When new updates are released, the version number listed on the download page https://www.teamviewer.com/en-us/download/mac-os/ does not get updated, sometimes going WEEKS before it gets changed. This leads to confusion. Right now, the page still says '15.19.3', there have been three updates since then. Same for the Windows download page https://www.teamviewer.com/en-us/download/windows/ it still says '15.19.3'. AND the Linux page. This needs to be on somebody's ToDo list when an update is released. This has been going on for over a year now, at times the listed version number on the page is two, even three minor releases behind the current.

• pcbugfixer
    pcbugfixer Posts: 1

I reported this some months ago (like 10+ month ago) that the version numbers tend to lag on the webpage display.

However when checking the "Properties" of the downloaded file(s) they do yield the latest version number, i.e. "15.20.6" whereas the webpage displays "15.19.3"

Seems to me that there may be a code error in the update algorithm and is the reason that the webpage does not update or display the latest version.

Regards

pcbugfixer 👹/ Roger Hass / PC-Bug Fixer now in Tanilba Bay NSW 2319 Australia

• Esther
    Esther Posts: 4,052 Former Community Manager

Fully agree @AOLL and @pcbugfixer. It is important that the webpage shows the correct version info. I apologize that this did not happen with this update.

Thanks for reporting and bringing it to our attention again! I´ll escalate this!

Former Community Manager