Offline Computers Now Showing in my Groups

Options

Hi all,

I'm running TeamViewer with a Premium license on a Mac and for about 2 weeks, all the Offline Computers are showing in my Groups. Previous to this, I was only seeing the Online Computers which I prefer. I can't seem to find the option to change this.

Can anyone offer any advice?

Thanks in advance.

Rob

Answers

• Ying_Q
    Ying_Q Posts: 2,592 Moderator
    Options

Hi @CloudHorizon,

Thank you for posting!

Would you mind checking the setting on TeamViewer please for offline computers and contacts:

Gear icon ⚙ -->Extras->Options ->Computers and contacts list -> offline device and contacts in separate group

Please tick the option for separating the offline computers and contacts into a different group, then a separate group called Offline will save under your TeamViewer account.

Hope the information would be helpful and useful!

Warm regards,

Ying_Q

Community Moderator/中文社区管理员
  • SFARNETI
    SFARNETI Posts: 1
    Options

Hi,

The option is good, still I'd like to see the online devices on top of the group, then the offline devices underneath.

For the time beeing, all devices are listed alpèhabetically in the group, and with a long list of devices, it gets problematic.

Thanks,

SF

• CloudHorizon
    CloudHorizon Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Options

The issue on the Mac (Monterey 12.2.1) is that it keeps reverting back whether I do anything or not. I keep on needing to uncheck then recheck. It's a little frustrating.