Installation on Ubuntu and unmet dependencies

Options
mugsisme
mugsisme Posts: 1

Hi, trying to install TeamViewer on Ubuntu 21.04 through ubuntu software and it is telling me I have unmet dependencies. This is x86_64. It does not tell me what dependencies I am missing. Thanks for your help

Answers

• Fjasko
    Fjasko Posts: 3 ✭✭
    Options

Sorry, can`t help. I too have problem with Teamviewer for Ubuntu/Linux. Yrs ago I downloaded it and used it without problems. Now I downloaded the latest version,and got to "Install" .Authenticaton was required, which I did. After that, nothing more happened.So now I am looking for another provider. Maybe that might be your solution too?I see they were named the best customer service provider in 2021. Perhap that is true, for those who are lucky enough to be able to contact them to explain their problems.

No message

• Fjasko
    Fjasko Posts: 3 ✭✭
    Options

Sorry, can`t help. I too have problem with Teamviewer for Ubuntu/Linux. Yrs ago I downloaded it and used it without problems. Now I downloaded the latest version,and got to "Install" .Authenticaton was required, which I did. After that, nothing more happened.So now I am looking for another provider. Maybe that might be your solution too?I see they were named the best customer service provider in 2021. Perhap that is true, for those who are lucky enough to be able to contact them to explain their problems.