Teamviewer admin

andrius30
andrius30 Posts: 1
edited January 2022 in General questions

Our office uses a purchased commercial version. An employee who had administrator rights is no longer working. No one else had administrator rights. Therefore, we are currently unable to create new users for the Teamviewer license. Can you give me all the rights to administrative management?

Answers

• JoshP
    JoshP Posts: 905 Senior Moderator

Hello @andrius30

Thank you for your post, and welcome to the TeamViewer community!

Please know that TeamViewer employees are unable to affect the rights or permissions for any user in any Company Profile. Only admins on the company profile can affect such permissions. All is not lost, however!

Our support teams are more than happy to assist in such cases - I would recommend reaching out to our support teams, so they may discuss potential resolutions with you. You can find local numbers here or even submit a ticket using the instructions here.

Once you do regain admin control of your license, we recommend then setting up a Master Account - this is an account associated with an email that is not associated with a single person (such as the former employee) but one accessible by multiple parties on the license. You can find more information here:

I hope this helps! If we can provide any other clarifications, feel free to reply back.

Take care!

Josh P.

Senior Community Moderator

---