Teamviewer wake on LAN and modern standby

I recently upgraded my laptop from a Dell precision workstation M6800 to a precision workstation 7760. The M6800 worked with Teamviewer wake on LAN perfectly. After configuring the 7760 exactly the same as the M6800, I cannot get Teamviewer to wake on LAN. I believe it has something to do with modern standby (sleep state S0). The network adaptors no longer have a power management tab on them, so I cannot adjust those at all. I've tried a few workarounds to disable modern standby, but still have not been able to wake the computer. If the computer is awake, I can connect fine, it's just when it sleeps or hibernates that I cannot wake it up. Anyone else having this issue? I'm in contact with Dell about this, but have not made any progress, hoping that someone else out there has figured this out.

Answers

• Wanted to check again & see if anyone else is having a similar issue . . .

• UPDATE; I got things working again (partially) . . . there were 2 things I needed to do to make that happen (this is for waking via public address);

First was to update the internet IP address on my router port forwarding settings; it still had the previous workstation address.

Second, I had to disable modern standby. In doing so, I have access to the power management tabs in the network adaptors in device manager, and set them accordingly. I no longer have access to sleep mode (S3) or modern standby (S0), only hibernate (S4); when the workstation is set to hibernate, I can remotely turn on via teamviewer.

I am still unable to start from S5 unless I try right directly after shutting down . . . If I try to start again right after shutting down (S5), the workstation starts; if I wait for a few minutes, it does not, which makes me think there might be some setting on my router that is not set correctly? If I am connected to my local network, I can start my workstation from S5 using a different app called "Wake Me Up" on my iPhone, but again, I need to be on the same network; if I'm outside of that network, Wake Me Up does not work; that's where I'm hoping Teamviewer will.

If anyone can assist with this, I'd really appreciate it!