Mouse click-to-select not working

Options
DrSramic
DrSramic Posts: 4 ✭✭
edited February 2022 in General questions

Teamviewer V15.27.1

I have an issue with after connecting from PC to remote PC (Windows 10 to Windows 10) machine where when I click on something it does not select what I clicked on. The mouse cursor moves, the items highlight the hover over, if i click and drag it works no problem, i can draw a select box and you can see the mouse button action that it is pressed and held down, and you can see the release, but when I click on a menu item or a file, I cannot select it. No double clicking responds to open a program or file. I have attached a recording of my issue below. If I EXIT teamviewer and restart TEAMVIEWER , and reconnect to the remote pc the mouse clicks will work but only for 1 session. If I close and reopen the same connection or any other I get the same problem back.

Answers

• BlakeHenderson1
    Options

Having the same issue here. Still no fixes?

• Ying_Q
    Ying_Q Posts: 2,613 Moderator
    edited February 2022
    Options

Hi @DrSramic and @BlakeHenderson1,

Thank you for posting on TeamViewer Community!

TeamViewer v15.27.1 is the insider build version which is a trial version of TeamViewer contains a possible have unknown or known bugs with the functionality. We strongly ask you to uninstall the version 15.27.1 and remove the settings during uninstallation please, then have a fresh reinstallation.

Kindly download the current released version of v15.26.4 and complete the reinstallation please and try again for connections.

I really hope the issue would be solved by reinstallation.

If the same issue persists, feel free to comment below with your current version of TeamViewer.

Best regards,

Ying_Q

Community Moderator/中文社区管理员
  • DrSramic
    DrSramic Posts: 4 ✭✭
    Options

I uninstalled the insider preview and installed 15.26.4 and I am not having the issue. It is working as expected. Thanks.

• Ying_Q
    Ying_Q Posts: 2,613 Moderator
    Options

Hi @DrSramic,

Thank you for the quick update 👍 and I am glad that the issue have been solved on your side!

Have a wonderful day and see you around on TeamViewer Community! 🙌

Warm regards,

Ying_Q

Community Moderator/中文社区管理员