Randomly remembered credentials

Options
Labsy
Labsy Posts: 40 ✭✭
edited March 2022 in General questions

Hi,

I have TV on my 2 main computers to access approx. 100 PCs all over the country. Of course, those 100 PCs have different versions of (my customized) TV version installed. I do not have time to update them all.

All 100 PCs are configured to use my credentials for access. Those are different from company to company, I have my system in my head, you know what I mean.

PROBLEM: More and more PASSWORDS are being remembered now, but I don't want that!!!! I never changed any setting in past few years in order to remember credentials. This is scarry - I click on my other computer and voila, I am in without entering password!!!!???

What's going on? Who turned this feature ON after all being fine for few years? And how do I turn this OFF for ALL computers on both my service PSs?

Answers

• Labsy
    Options

Sub-Question: Would it be possible that access credentials get "permanently" remembered in case, if I clicked "Reconnect automatically" and then closed the window? I never reconnected to this session, but credentials got permanently remembered and I cannot clear them to enter password again.

• Labsy
    Options

BUMP: I have more and more remote clients, which my main 2 computers are remembering TV credentials. What's going on??? I am using TV for many years and I was always prompted for remote machine password. Now I am not anymore.