iPad won't Connect to Mac

Options
mwayne
mwayne Posts: 2 ✭✭

I have the latest versions of TeamViewer on both my Mac and iPad...the computer is assigned to my TeamViewer account, and both devices are on the same WiFi network. The iPad tries to connect, the popup appears indicating that it's trying to connect, and then disappears. The connection is never made. Any thoughts on how to solve this?

Answers

• Akiho
    Akiho Posts: 1,218 Moderator
    edited March 2022
    Options

Hi @mwayne,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community✨

I will try to help you as much as I can here🙋‍♀️

To begin with, it would be really great if I could confirm more details. So that I may assist you better.

From your description, do you intend to make a connection by using easy access?

Also, did you see any error messages when the connection fails?

If you confirmed it, could you reply to this comment with the screenshot of the error message, please?

Hope to hear from you soon.

Best regards,

Akiho

Japanese Community Moderator / コミュニティモデレーター

• mwayne
    mwayne Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Options

Yes, EasyAccess is enabled and there are no error messages...the popup indicating that it's trying to make a connection appears and immediately disappears...that's all

• Akiho
    Akiho Posts: 1,218 Moderator
    edited March 2022
    Options

Hi @mwayne,

Thank you for your response😊

Great to confirm that you are using easy access✨

Firstly, would you mind trying restarting the TeamViewer application on both devices, please? Sometimes this helps! 

If restarting the TeamViewer application wouldn't help, could you double-check the following details about easy access settings, please?

• Are you using the same TeamViewer account credentials on both account assignments on a remote device (mac) and signing in on a local (iPad) device? 
    • Have you checked Grant easy access checkbox on your mac device? 

Regarding the easy access setting, feel free to check more information from here: Easy access

Hope restarting the TeamViewer application helps.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon again✨

Best regards,

Akiho

Japanese Community Moderator / コミュニティモデレーター