Still requiring confirmation

Options
jayse
jayse Posts: 2 ✭✭

I have set to "Full Access" and enabled "easy access." However, it is still asking for confirmation, which defeats the purpose.

Best Answer

• Nadin_W
    Nadin_W Posts: 656 Moderator
    edited May 2022 Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @jayse,

thank you for your post and welcome to the TeamViewer Community.

Do you still get the message for confirmation?

If yes, lets try to solve it! 🙌

May I ask you to check the TeamViewer settings ⚙️ once again?

Please make sure that you did not choose a setting which prompts you to confirm connections to this computer on the remote side and for connections to other computers on your device in the Advanced Options.

Maybe you could also disable and enable the Easy Access option again and check if you are logged in with your TeamViewer account:

If none of the above helps, please send me a screenshot from the message which asks for confirmation and we will have a closer look into it.

And if everything works out, I would also be happy about a short feedback 😊

Have a great day!

Nadin

German Community moderator 🖤 Moderatorin der deutschsprachigen Community

Answers

• Nadin_W
    Nadin_W Posts: 656 Moderator
    edited May 2022 Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @jayse,

thank you for your post and welcome to the TeamViewer Community.

Do you still get the message for confirmation?

If yes, lets try to solve it! 🙌

May I ask you to check the TeamViewer settings ⚙️ once again?

Please make sure that you did not choose a setting which prompts you to confirm connections to this computer on the remote side and for connections to other computers on your device in the Advanced Options.

Maybe you could also disable and enable the Easy Access option again and check if you are logged in with your TeamViewer account:

If none of the above helps, please send me a screenshot from the message which asks for confirmation and we will have a closer look into it.

And if everything works out, I would also be happy about a short feedback 😊

Have a great day!

Nadin

German Community moderator 🖤 Moderatorin der deutschsprachigen Community

• jayse
    jayse Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Options

Problem has been solved. Thanks.

• Gilat
    Gilat Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I am having exactly the same issue. I have checked all the settings. I am trying from a Win 10 PC running latest TV to access a new, Macmini, OSX also running the latest TV. I have to say, TV was at one time an intuitive, easy to use product that has become incredibly buggy and complicated.