Can't connect to Fedora 35 (TV 13.30.3 - x11)

Options

Hello,

I am having the same issue as others using 13.30.3 on Linux, where the computer shows up for connection but it just times out. After speaking with Support on the phone, they had no solution and were completely unaware of this issue. I have done a complete removal and reinstall of TV 13.30.3 with the same problem. This is not a "play sound" issue as I have had that disabled and is not a Wayland issue as I am using x11 (which I have confirmed in terminal using echo $XDG_SESSION_TYPE)

I see Debian fixes for Ubuntu, Mint etc, by using a downgrade option, however when I check the Repo for Fedora, I see several versions but when I try to install any, it throws a bunch of version check errors . If I essentially ignore those and run "--allowerasing" after the different version, TV refuses to start, citing the DAEMON isn't running. At which point, if I try to run the daemon, it says the daemon can't be found.

Is there not a simple way to run a previous version on RHEL/Fedora installs?

Also, where can I submit feedback that the RPMs for previous installs need to be made available for situations like this? If I could have just downloaded a previous version, this wouldn't even be an issue. However, there is no links for any of these files available on the TV website...