on-line, off-line

Options
MAlanB
MAlanB Posts: 2 ✭✭
edited August 2022 in General questions

TeamViewer:

I have been a private (non-business) user of TeamViewer since v10. I must say that at that time, the collaboration between my then 2 iMacs was bullet proof. I loved it. However, with the increasing upgrades of both Apple’s OS X and TeamViewer, I have been experiencing this with all of my Macs every now and again:

"Either your partner isn't connected to the internet or your partner's TeamViewer isn't running yet...."

Then for some unknown reason, that affected Mac suddenly comes back on-line and I then have access to it. But just as fast as it comes on-line, it will go off-line. I have checked and re-checked TeamViewer’s Preferences, starting with General and moving across right to the last choice: Advanced. I change one item at a time so I can keep track to see if my change made a difference. This method was - and is - time consuming.

As I am writing this, that particular Mac came back on-line. I (or anyone else) was not sitting in front of it when it suddenly came online. Why?

I have also checked the Privacy settings in System Preferences on my iMacs to make sure that all things TeamViewer have been selected. Suggestions?

My Macs are all set up for Easy Access to a specific iMac.

My Macs are all running macOS Monterey Version 12.5.1 and all of my TeamViewer programs have been upgraded to TeamViewer version 15.33.7 (8883e09e66c).

What am I doing wrong - or not doing?

Alan

Comments