How to resolve session limit reached error in team viewer ?

Sharda_378
Sharda_378 Posts: 1
edited March 15 in Licensing

Best Answer

• Justin
    Justin Posts: 802 [Former Staff]
    Answer āœ“

Hello @Sharda_378,

Welcome to the TeamViewer Community! šŸ„³

That message means that you are currently using all channels that come with your license.

TheĀ BusinessĀ and theĀ Premium licenseĀ each feature one channel i.e. one concurrent session.

AĀ Corporate licenseĀ features three channels i.e. three concurrent sessions from three different computers.

Opening an additional session is only possible as soon as another session has been closed.

With aĀ PremiumĀ orĀ Corporate license,Ā you have the ability to activate your license on an unlimited number of computers and also expand them by any number of additional channels. An expansion of your license is possible at any timeĀ via phoneĀ or in ourĀ online shop.

Please find additional information on that in our Knowledge Hub article šŸ‘‡šŸ»

Feel free to let us know if you have further questions.šŸ€

Best,

Justin

German Community Moderator

Answers

• Justin
    Justin Posts: 802 [Former Staff]
    Answer āœ“

Hello @Sharda_378,

Welcome to the TeamViewer Community! šŸ„³

That message means that you are currently using all channels that come with your license.

TheĀ BusinessĀ and theĀ Premium licenseĀ each feature one channel i.e. one concurrent session.

AĀ Corporate licenseĀ features three channels i.e. three concurrent sessions from three different computers.

Opening an additional session is only possible as soon as another session has been closed.

With aĀ PremiumĀ orĀ Corporate license,Ā you have the ability to activate your license on an unlimited number of computers and also expand them by any number of additional channels. An expansion of your license is possible at any timeĀ via phoneĀ or in ourĀ online shop.

Please find additional information on that in our Knowledge Hub article šŸ‘‡šŸ»

Feel free to let us know if you have further questions.šŸ€

Best,

Justin

German Community Moderator

• soul2soul
    soul2soul Posts: 1
    edited March 15

I have almost the same problem! I got this message once, and now I'm not able to establish any connection with my premium account without a warning or notification!

I may have not terminated a web client session properly. I have a premium licence with one concurrent session. I'm not able to check if there is an active connection or not. And/or also not able to terminate all active sessions, so I will be able to establish a fresh conenction!

I created a support ticket 6 days ago, and another 4 days ago. My tickets are in "Being Processed" status!!! Teamviewer support chat is fine untill I need to be connected to an agent (a real human being I guess)... I'm waiting since 20 minutes after receiving "Thank you. I will forward you to one of our agents." message...

Does anbody know if there is a way to get a decent help to solve this issue without the need of buying extra licences?

Thanks,

Murat

• lsharp
    lsharp Posts: 4

One of my coworkers had a similar problem I tried to troubleshoot. The original session disconnected (unsure of the reason why) and for some reason we could not reconnect and continued to receive this error until I deleted the computer from the account and reactivated it. I believe it is some type of issue on Teamviewers end where there is a "connection" still active due to not properly disconnecting.

Is there a better way than the above solution to get a reset/disconnect of active sessions while using the web login?