GUI not rendered

Options

This is what I see when I start the TeamViewer GUI:

Some information:

• TeamViewer version 15.35.1 (preview channel)
  • Ubuntu 22.04.1
  • Wayland
  • NVidia driver 510
  • 2 monitor setup
    • 3840x2160 monitor, 175% scaling
    • 1920x1080 monitor, 100% scaling

This is the guilog:

Warning: Ignoring XDG_SESSION_TYPE=wayland on Gnome. Use QT_QPA_PLATFORM=wayland to run on Wayland anyway.

qrc:/ui/MainWindow/Meeting/MeetingJoinPanel.qml:69: TypeError: Cannot read property 'participantName' of null

qrc:/ui/MainWindow/Meeting/MeetingJoinPanel.qml:17: TypeError: Cannot read property 'joinEnabled' of null

qrc:/ui/MainWindow/Meeting/MeetingJoinPanel.qml:18: TypeError: Cannot read property 'joining' of null

file:///opt/teamviewer/tv_bin/RTlib/qt/qml/QtQuick/Controls/Private/Style.qml:52: ReferenceError: __control is not defined

file:///opt/teamviewer/tv_bin/RTlib/qt/qml/QtQuick/Controls/Styles/Base/ScrollViewStyle.qml:56: ReferenceError: __control is not defined

qrc:/ui/MainWindow/Onboarding/OnboardingTab.qml:80: TypeError: Cannot read property 'headline' of null

qrc:/ui/MainWindow/Onboarding/OnboardingTab.qml:95: TypeError: Cannot read property 'image' of null

qrc:/ui/MainWindow/Onboarding/OnboardingTab.qml:101: TypeError: Cannot read property 'text' of null

qrc:/ui/MainWindow/Partnerlist/Partnerlist.qml:24: TypeError: Cannot read property 'itemModel' of null

qrc:/ui/MainWindow/Partnerlist/PartnerlistItem.qml:20:2: Unable to assign [undefined] to int

qrc:/ui/MainWindow/Partnerlist/PartnerlistItem.qml:19:2: Unable to assign [undefined] to int

qrc:/ui/MainWindow/Partnerlist/PartnerlistItem.qml:18:2: Unable to assign [undefined] to int

qrc:/ui/MainWindow/Partnerlist/PartnerlistItem.qml:20:2: Unable to assign [undefined] to int

qrc:/ui/MainWindow/Partnerlist/PartnerlistItem.qml:19:2: Unable to assign [undefined] to int

qrc:/ui/MainWindow/Partnerlist/PartnerlistItem.qml:18:2: Unable to assign [undefined] to int

QSGContext::initialize: depth buffer support missing, expect rendering errors

Comments

• ventuno_junker
    ventuno_junker Posts: 3 ✭✭
    Options

I found a workaround: I need to start teamviewer using the following command:

QMLSCENE_DEVICE=softwarecontext teamviewer &

It seems that QT still has some problems with Wayland, NVidia cards and hardware acceleration.