After disabling passwords on remote Teamviewer, why does local Teamviewer still demand password for

Options

Screenshots 1 and 2 prove that Remote Computer forwent and removed all passwords.

Screenshot 3 proves that Remote Computer confirmed no "One-Time Password", and that Remote Computer's TeamViewer is ready to connect!

Screenshot 4 proves that Local Computer's TeamViewer still requires a password to access Remote Computer, even though Remote Computer dispensed with passwords!

Best Answer

• Nadin_W
    Nadin_W Posts: 652 Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @antinatalist,

Thank you for your post!

I really appreciate that you took the time to take all these screenshots! That is always very helpful! 🙏

And it looks like you have set up the Easy Access correctly.

Just one thing: could you please try to establish the connection again after logging in with your TeamViewer account on the local device? The login with the account for which the Easy Access was granted is mandatory in this case.

Please let me know if this solved the issue or if you are still prompted to enter the password.

We are looking forward to your reply! 😊

Have a great day!

Nadin

German Community moderator 🖤 Moderatorin der deutschsprachigen Community

Answers

• Nadin_W
    Nadin_W Posts: 652 Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @antinatalist,

Thank you for your post!

I really appreciate that you took the time to take all these screenshots! That is always very helpful! 🙏

And it looks like you have set up the Easy Access correctly.

Just one thing: could you please try to establish the connection again after logging in with your TeamViewer account on the local device? The login with the account for which the Easy Access was granted is mandatory in this case.

Please let me know if this solved the issue or if you are still prompted to enter the password.

We are looking forward to your reply! 😊

Have a great day!

Nadin

German Community moderator 🖤 Moderatorin der deutschsprachigen Community