Update now to the most recent TeamViewer Remote version 15.52. See the Changelogs here.

[Windows] v15.35.5

JeanK
JeanK Posts: 6,973 Community Manager 🌍
edited October 2022 in TeamViewer Remote

Operating system: Windows

Version: 15.35.5

Release date: 2022-10-25

New features

• You can now add trusted devices more easily using your mobile phone. Learn more here

Improvements

• Remote control sessions from the TeamViewer web application are now significantly faster.
  • Improved file transfer: It is now possible to easily transfer files & folders between Mac or Windows devices and the TeamViewer web application.

Community Manager

Tagged:

Comments

• RaphaelBM
    RaphaelBM Posts: 37 ✭✭

Further to the previous release I can confirm that I have

today been able to successfully update Teamviewer to [Windows] v15.35.5

Thanks as always for a great FREE product.

Raphael

• ColinB
    ColinB Posts: 3 ✭✭

After this update TeamViewer will not connect to either of my Remote computers. Was working well last week

• RaphaelBM

Hi, Teamviewer Changelogs - versions problem

Looking at Teamviewer Changelogs today I notice that

• v15.35.7 has disappeared.
    • Also, v15.37 is announced but not shown

See attached 2 screenshots that demonstrate the problem.

ps. I have posted this comment in v15.35.5 for want of any other place to report the issue.

Thx Raphael

• RaphaelBM

My copy of Teamviewer v15.35.7 was installed 28Oct2022

• hemohes222
    hemohes222 Posts: 1
    edited November 2022

Hello

We have been troubleshooting for a few hours for our customer with a Window server 2012 r2 environment

Version 15.35.5 gives an error when trying to start TeamViewer, after reinstalling to a older version and updating to latest working 15.35.2 it works. We have configured the application on server to not update, to prevent getting a newer version.

• Aditza
    Aditza Posts: 15 ✭✭
    edited November 2022

i see that v15.35.9 has been released....

but its installer still has the same bug with the print spooler service - if the print spooler is disabled and not running (intended behaviour), then the TeamViewer updater gets stuck in an infinite loop - and no, even if i start manually the spooler service it will not continue with the update... i have to terminate the updater process and start it again after i start the spooler.

https://community.teamviewer.com/English/discussion/126134/windows-v15-35-7

(that thread seems to have been restricted when v15.35.7 was recalled)

also.. the updater/installer still resets the TV service from Disabled (or Manual) to Automatic start and starts the TeamViewer service even if i did not enable the checkbox to start TeamViewer with the computer.

• RaphaelBM

• speechfixer5
    speechfixer5 Posts: 3 ✭✭