Remote support - license ?

Hi all
I'm will be using teamviewer to provide remote support for my client but I'm not sure what kind of licence I should have.
1 main account ( for me)
I need to have access to 4 pc ( not in the same time )

Should I buy Business or Premium license ?

I need to have access from one acount to 4 pc's

Best Answer


  • Chiron
    Chiron Posts: 229 ✭✭

    Sounds like you need the single user business license.


    I don't work for TeamViewer. I'm just a user.
  • Reyhan
    Reyhan Posts: 269 Staff member 🤠

    Dear @It-sub123

    Thank you for your post. 

    Our Salesteam will be pleased to help you to make the right decision for your remote range. Please contact our Salesteam here

    @Chiron Many thanks for your valuable hint. :smileywink:

    Best wishes.


    Did my reply answer your question? Please accept it as a solution to help others, Thanks.