Is there a way to launch a connection from command line on windows?

I can connect if i know the password, but if i don't, is there a way to login to my easy access account from command line and launch connection without password.

Trying to make a one click button within Claris Filemaker Pro. I have it successfully calling TeamViewer and launching connection, but get stuck when prompted for password, Would like to be able to specify easy access username and password in command line alone with -i <id>

thanks

Best Answer

• JeanK
    JeanK Posts: 6,985 Community Manager 🌍
    Answer ✓

Hi @DavidEklove,

Welcome to the TeamViewer Community! 🙂

Yes, you can launch a connection from the command line using these parameters:

teamviewer.exe -i <ID> -P <Password> 

You can find more information on using command line parameters here: Command line parameters

Let me know if this has worked for you!

/JeanK

Community Manager

Answers

• JeanK
    JeanK Posts: 6,985 Community Manager 🌍
    Answer ✓

Hi @DavidEklove,

Welcome to the TeamViewer Community! 🙂

Yes, you can launch a connection from the command line using these parameters:

teamviewer.exe -i <ID> -P <Password> 

You can find more information on using command line parameters here: Command line parameters

Let me know if this has worked for you!

/JeanK

Community Manager

• Sacha_Marin
    Sacha_Marin Posts: 3 ✭✭

Is there a way to do the same thing but without providing a password ? I have a policy that make the user accept the connection. It's doing it perfectly using the new console but command line is not behaving the same way.

• hoda_moodi
    hoda_moodi Posts: 4 ✭✭
    Is it possible to check with the scripts if the connection is made with command : teamviewer.exe -i <ID> -P <Password> 

• drstein
    drstein Posts: 1

TeamViewer only works if the PC is online. If the PC is offline, I cannot connect to the local IP using command prompt commands, but you can via TeamViewer UI.