Teamviewer freezing

Options
mikel_ann
mikel_ann Posts: 1
edited December 2022 in General questions

Every time I leave a session open without typing anything, the session freezes. This happens since a few days. Same happens to all my coworkes. Does anybody else has this problem?

Answers

• atyl1357
    atyl1357 Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Options

Similar situation here. I am on version 15.36.9 (32-bit).

When I connect to a remote machine, sometimes I find an issue where the Teamviewer screen seems to freeze. I can see the remote desktop, but later on, I realized that the screen is actually displaying old data, not current data. I usually leave a session open and minimize the screen until I need to retrieve some data.

This does not happen very often, but causes problems for me for data collection. I don't know if it's a connection speed issue or hardware/software issue.

What could be the issue ? Can anyone from Teamviewer community help?

Regards,

Andrea

• canlendyou
    canlendyou Posts: 1
    Options

I am also experiencing the remote computer freezing but it did not start until I downloaded the new TeamViewer to my access computer. Does anyone have a solution for this freezing? I checked both computers to see internet access and freezing on location and neither is having an issue at location and only on accessing through team viewer.