Multiple users on separate workstations scenario

Hello TeamViewer Community, I need some help choosing the appropriate license type for the following scenario:

I have remote workstations (in my office) for which I need to provide external partners access to.

The partners will connect to separate workstations to perform development tasks concurrently for a common project. They are working from different countries, so they need to be able to access the workstations anytime of the day.

Should I purchase multiple business licenses OR a single premium/corporate license to provide for these remote users?

Appreciate if any of you have some advice or insights on the above, please :)

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Ying_Q
    Ying_Q Posts: 2,592 Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hi @Davidpaints,

It is great that you are visiting the TeamViewer Community for assistance!

For your use case, it is recommended to have the TeamViewer licenses like TeamViewer Premium or above, which come with centralised management, then it becomes easier for you to manage the license and the users across the locations.

At the same time, for other factors like concurrent connections, connection reports, MSI and more features, we encourage you to have a direct conversation with the dedicated licensing agents☎ for finding out the best fit for your business need and know more about the current offers on the TeamViewer licensing package.

Let me know if you are able to secure the ideal license option and Happy Connections!

Best,

Ying_Q

Community Moderator/中文社区管理员

Answers

• Ying_Q
    Ying_Q Posts: 2,592 Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hi @Davidpaints,

It is great that you are visiting the TeamViewer Community for assistance!

For your use case, it is recommended to have the TeamViewer licenses like TeamViewer Premium or above, which come with centralised management, then it becomes easier for you to manage the license and the users across the locations.

At the same time, for other factors like concurrent connections, connection reports, MSI and more features, we encourage you to have a direct conversation with the dedicated licensing agents☎ for finding out the best fit for your business need and know more about the current offers on the TeamViewer licensing package.

Let me know if you are able to secure the ideal license option and Happy Connections!

Best,

Ying_Q

Community Moderator/中文社区管理员
  • Davidpaints
    Davidpaints Posts: 2 ✭✭

Hello Ying_Q,

thanks for your reply. I will contact my local TeamViewer office to speak with a licensing agent as suggested.

Cheers!