Teamviewer rejects password at incoming connection attempts.

Options

For some reason, Teamviewer does not accept the password when trying to create a remote connection to my computer from another computer. The same phenomenon has been repeated on all tested devices (5 different devices).

The password has been checked several times and reinstalling the program did not fix the problem. I have also tried restarting the TeamViewer service and using the UDP setting that was mentioned in another thread.

(HOME -> WELCOME TO TEAMVIEWER -> TEAMVIEWER -> PREVIOUS VERSIONS (V11 - V14) -> People can't connect to my computer)

Teamviewer version 15.37.3

Answers

• JoonasRepokuru
    JoonasRepokuru Posts: 5 ✭✭
    Options

Installed V15.38.3 update, but problem is still present.

I don't know if there was an option to change the password length in the previous version, but this has no effect on the problem either. A one-time password also prevents the creation of a connection.

• JoonasRepokuru
    JoonasRepokuru Posts: 5 ✭✭
    Options

FYI if anyone comes across this thread in the future.

I made a ticket about the problem to TeamViewer's technical support and for my part, the problem was located in the user name of the AzureAD account. The username was identical to the computer name and changing the computer name fixed the problem.

Many thanks to TeamViewer's technical support.