The meeting you are trying to attend is incompatible with your version of Teamviewer

Options

We received the following message yesterday when we tried to start a previously scheduled TeamViewer meeting.

"The meeting you are trying to attend is incompatible with your version of Teamviewer. Use TeamViewer QuickJoin."

Teamviewer.PNGWe have version 12 of Teamviewer purchased. Our user [email removed] has scheduled a meeting and invited clients and prospects to attend the meeting. He was already logged in as an organizer and some participants were logged in.

After sending a welcome message in the chat, TeamViewer ended. When you tried to return the meeting as an organizer, we received the message. We still tried to connect with QuickJoin, as the message suggests, but the error was repeated. Unfortunately, we were unable to hold the meeting, a total failure.
What really happened? We will no longer use the online meeting tool.

Comments

• amsltz
    Options

I have the same problem

i think the softwear is not good and they dont know how to solve the issu as they didn't replay

i don't recomend this app

• twinkle2sta
    Options

I have the same problem when trying to connect to a meeting from a Mac pc to a Windows pc (version of the meeting that it's being launched from).  I installed quick join but still get the same error.  A response is needed so that we know whethere there is a solution or not.