Can't sign into my account on Windows 11

Hi,

I have team viewer installed and trying to assign the pc to my account but when I go to the sign in option in the app, I am unable to enter my email address. The box just isn't allowing text entry, I found another sign-in option in the settings that will allow me to enter my email address but then the assign button doesn't allow any interaction. I have deleted team viewer and installed again but the issue is still there.

Anyone experienced this before and know how to fix it?

Thanks

Answers

• Ying_Q
    Ying_Q Posts: 2,689 Moderator

Hi @oaklandm,

Welcome to the TeamViewer Community and thank you for sharing your question with us!

May I remind you to check the Network setting on TeamViewer and your internet settings.

Firstly, by checking the bottom left corner of TeamViewer for displaying a green light.

Secondly on TeamViewer: Kindly click on GearWheel (⚙) in the top right corner, then General, then Network settings, then Incoming LAN connections, please ensure that it is not Accept exclusively. The way, we can confirm that TeamViewer is able to connect to the internet without any block.

Lastly, please also check if your device is connected properly to the Internet via cable or WiFi.

Kindly keep me posted about your progress and hope it would bring some hints in solving the issue.

Best,

Ying_Q

Community Moderator/中文社区管理员
  • Hi, thanks for offering those checks for me. I am now able to sign into my account on the PC, the LAN connections was set to accept exclusively so changed that and was able to sign in. Thanks for your help