Error Message when Retrieving License

EDCOTV
EDCOTV Posts: 2
edited March 2023 in General questions

Hi. I keep getting this error message "An Error occurred while retrieving your license.Please restart the application or contact our support". I have a fully paid corporate license. This error has just started happening on this particular machine & it's become a real problem for me because, when I connect this machine to the Internet, it keeps producing these Error messages & is really getting n the way of work. I've tried re-installing the application, I've even done a complete re-image of the Machine thinking that this issue is a Windows issue. Please, please, please could you assist as I urgently need this machine back in operation.

Answers

• Ying_Q
    Ying_Q Posts: 2,689 Moderator

Hi @EDCOTV,

Thank you for posting in the TeamViewer Community!

May I kindly ask you to run a check for the following steps please.

Lastly, this issue happened could possibly relate to the license status which we would advice you to contact the TeamViewer Support Team ☎ and double check the license working conditions.

Hope the issue would be resolved soon and we wish you a nice day!

Best,

Ying_Q

Community Moderator/中文社区管理员
  • EDCOTV
    EDCOTV Posts: 2

Hi Ying ..

• Yes, the PC was signed in at the time it started reporting this issue. Once this error started to occur, we could no longer sign in. At the moment, on that particular problem PC, the area where we'd enter the Username/eMail ID is greyed out. I can not login in currently to our corporate account on that particular PC with this error
    • When I performed the uninstallation, I most certainly removed ALL SETTINGS. The new installation was a completely new installation with all setting reset
    • I most definitely re-installed with the very latest version of TeamViewer.
    • I have done HUNDREDS of TeamViewer installations in my time Ying, I'm extremely familiar with this product. However, in all my time (& I've asked around too), no-one that I can find or can speak to has seen this problem personally. Sadly your suggestions have all been tried, so unfortunately what you recommend I do will not work. I'll have to contact the TeamViewer Support Team

• Ying_Q
    Ying_Q Posts: 2,689 Moderator

Hi @EDCOTV,

Thank you for the confirmation and I am sorry that the suggestions did not help much on your side.

Kindly contact TeamViewer Support Team for the direct assistance please.

If you face any issue on get in touch with the support team, feel free to reach out to me again via PM.

Best,

Ying_Q

Community Moderator/中文社区管理员