Teamview 15.39.3 Client keeps signing out

Options
JSS51
JSS51 Posts: 4 ✭✭

HI all,

I have 3 totals TV clients and and an issue with my TV Client running on my Windows 11 Home version (build 10.0.2261). The issue is my TV Client keeps signing itself out after a day or two. I don't see that my Laptop has rebooted when this occurs. If I bring up the TV app I just have to click on the login prompt and it logs back in successfully.

My other two older Windows Devices running the same version of TV 15.39.3 are working perfectly. Any thoughts on what I can check to keep TV from signing out?

Thanks

Answers

• JeanK
    JeanK Posts: 6,988 Community Manager 🌍
    Options

Hi @JSS51,

Welcome to the Community!

This could be something related to the login cache not being saved properly.

I'd recommend:

1. Uninstalling TeamViewer following the Basic Uninstall Instructions
    2. Deleting the TeamViewer entries following the Advanced Uninstall Instructions
    3. Checking in C:\Program Files\TeamViewer if there is any file. If yes, delete it.
    4. Reinstalling TeamViewer from our website here: https://www.teamviewer.com/en/download

Let me know if this has worked for you!

/JeanK

Community Manager

• JSS51
    Options

Hi Jeank,

I attempted your suggestions and my Teamviewer Client still signs out after 1-7 days on this recently purchased Windows Laptop.

I have also made google searches to keep TV from auto signing off. So in addition I have also:

turned off (Internet Protocol Version 6 (tcp/ipv6) but this hasnt made any improvement.

Any other options I can try?

Thanks

• JeanK
    JeanK Posts: 6,988 Community Manager 🌍
    Options

Hi @JSS51,

I'll touch base with our dev team to check the best troubleshooting method.

Did you install the 32-bit or the 64-bit TeamViewer version on the impacted device?

/JeanK

Community Manager

• JSS51
    Options

Thanks JeanK,

64 Bit,

FYI, The current version I am on and still getting logged out is 15.40.8 3/22/2023.

Have a good day.

• ToPe
    ToPe Posts: 1
    Options

Any updates to this? I'm experiencing the same issue.

• max_optimus
    max_optimus Posts: 3 ✭✭
    edited January 3
    Options

got same on latest version - after 14 work good - will recheck but think it was latest;

and today on his own start autologout remote PC user after close TV window (connection); (before got strange autolock or logout on main PC too);

pls explain is TV team do wrong or hacked //// ?????

or it's windows on his own added gp rules etc ????

try set TV setting on remote to never (but still autologout) - prev. had autolock auto on remote and it never lock it.... and now looks like TV-team decided to autologout all without any notify and option to set it back ... [removed per Community Guidelines].

I can switch to **Third Party Product** but TV you lost users on such **bleep** things... it's very wrong politics.....

• max_optimus
    Options

____

recheck settings; add my acc to white list etc; and now no logout;

not sure what cause it; and what fix; or maybe you de that on TV servers side; now no logout;

but also found huge CPU usage (one core thread) on dwm.exe only when connected with TV (on remote PC) - previous TV use CPU low and dwm use 0 cpu; mans you do buggy and testers and devs looks like smoke and release so issued options;

still think you break all on TV server-side - strange how it possible but looks like; (later will recheck what version use before but I think it was last and you broke all on 30-31 Dec 2023....) - still TV good transfer quality etc - but looks like your best was old XP 6 or 9 version all other is perfomance broken.... fix this too on priority :)

• max_optimus
    Options

__

small update maybe all issues when remote PC on low memory;

restarted PC and dwm.exe use 0 CPU and TV small usage - how it must be;

what about alocate more mem and use it for app instaed of bad windows;

• JCheney
    JCheney Posts: 4 ✭✭
    Options

I also have this issue. 15.48.5 every day when I sign in to my computer TV is logged off. I am closing(exit) it from the task tray and relaunch and it opens signed in. Please fix this annoyance.

This did not happen with v14.

• Kryptekk
    Kryptekk Posts: 7 ✭✭
    Options

This is happening to me on mac version 15.52.3 - i have 10 machines...all doing the same windows and mac.