Still waiting License activation after paid

HayesLau
HayesLau Posts: 2 ✭✭
edited May 2023 in Licensing

I already paid the subscription fee for single user and replied the confirmation email to the account Department for over 12hours. But still no any reply for activation license. I need the license to use , but don't know what is the backend team need to verify. do any can help me follow up this case?

Answers

• Akiho
    Akiho Posts: 1,209 Moderator

Hi @HayesLau,

Thank you for reaching out to us and we are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

In this case, we would recommend you contact our customer support team for further assistance.

If you have already contacted our support team, kindly ask for your patience in getting an update from TeamViewer.

We appreciate your understanding and patience in this process.

Warm regards,

Akiho

Japanese Community Moderator / コミュニティモデレーター

• HayesLau
    HayesLau Posts: 2 ✭✭

Hi Akiho,

Thank you for your reply. For my case , i already contact the customer support before i made this post. I made a phone call to the customer support said that my account level only can post in the community for any help, and no other way to know when it will complete the process. Besides, i also ask that i paid for over 12 hours but still no any services for fair, i would like to cancel and refund, the customer service told me that i CAN"T cancel as well regarding to the backend staff reply.. To be honest, I need the services that's why i paid the subscription, but i paid, but no right to enjoy the services and getting help. i really feel angry and disappointed for the service and reply. May i get your help on this? Thanks!