Bring back the old interface

Options
PowerIT
PowerIT Posts: 4 ✭✭

Here is a BRILLIANT IDEA

Bring back the old interface and WIPE THE NEW ONE OFF THE FACE OF THE EARTH !!!!!!!!!

This will bring you many satisfied customers both old and new.

What say you ?

Tagged:
15 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• JoHocks
    JoHocks Posts: 4 ✭✭
    edited May 2023
    Options

I totally agree.

[removed per Community Guidelines] Hope that works it's supposed the work. As this fantastic new UI forces me to change most unattended computers I rather change product as well

• iHateTeamviewerNow
    iHateTeamviewerNow Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Options

I'd suggest removing all this registration nonsense as well, completely unnecessary and just a pointless frustration.

• Raytel
    Raytel Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Options

At least take away the "And Improved" part on the encouragement to swap to the new one, It's a step backwards, it's still in beta and should be marked as such.

How on earth you can launch an update that is unfinished and encourage people to use the new one as if it's going to be a better experience is asinine. Service queue only JUST appeared "Whoops a big feature from our last product isn't actually finished or implemented but please use our new interface for a BETTER experience." 🤡🤡🤡

• TeeC
    TeeC Posts: 5 ✭✭
    edited June 2023
    Options

This IS being enforced!

TeamViewer have stopped development of the old interface.

The biggest problem is that TeamViewer are ignoring ALL comments that are not constructive. If it just says something like :

"This **bleep**", "Bring back the old UI", etc. it will be ignored.

Unfortunately as @Woodchuck said, "Too many things to type out about. "

And I think this is a major issue for most users. We don't have the time to justify trying to make another company (TeamViewerr) better with feedback, when it's easier to find a new product. We're busy working in and on our own company.

• AntonDobschensky
    AntonDobschensky Posts: 18 ✭✭
    Options

I'm not as critical as the others about the new interface but definitely share some of their concerns. I 2nd Woodchuck's comment about having a call to discuss in detail the issues.

• Glasheen
    Glasheen Posts: 5 ✭✭
    edited July 2023
    Options

I work with another contractor, each with our own license. Free lancing to small businesses to maintain and provide help desk. I understand the security risk in having fixed passwords. I am good with changing to just using the EZ access check. A little warning would have been nice so we wouldn't be scrambling to find answers when rolling out new machines. I tried the new interface and the "Properties" box where I hide the windows login's is gone. I had someone give me their TV id and I had to spend time trying to find where to enter it in to connect. I am back to the old interface. Now I am learning to use custom modules and host. Maybe I missed it, but the communication between TV and the tech customers who use their product was terrible on this. I am going to try to figure this out if only because I have 6 months left on this license and I am probably going to retire this year. I would love to see a little communication from TV on what has changed and why. Instead of me saying "Oh **bleep**, how do I do this now?'.

• Ryan_O
    Ryan_O Posts: 11 ✭✭
    Options

The new UI isn't the only thing that stinks. I'm trying to bring our installers up to current (the last time these were made it still used the .tvopt file for everything and assigned it to a user with shared groups) and this new way of setting up the installers is half-baked and terrible. So many things missing from the policy settings, etc. The old way was simple: install → done. Apparently that's gone, some of it can be set by policy, but nothing seems to inherit, and you still have to assign managers, etc. etc. Hassle and kludge abound.

• theone5000
    theone5000 Posts: 1
    edited October 2023
    Options

I'm a profesional company... this beta stage app .... is definitly for beginers not for it support company ... bad and **bleep** decisions for dev teams... sry... **bleep** app.