New TeamViewer Version 15.41 Connectivity Errors

Before the recent upgrade, remote connections to all our devices were one touch. So, we could administer the devices easily.

With the recent Teamviewer access, remote connection failures occur 20% of the time. In most times, it just takes a few days. To connect again, the TeamViewer of the removed device must be restarted meaning I need to maintain another means of remote connection to the device that is reliable enough for me to connect to restart TeamViewer. The worse thing is this happens quite often now, so the restarted Teamviewer might need another restart within the same day or maximum of 2 days.

Considering all the devices(windows computers) are exactly the same and the only difference is the upgraded Teamviewer, the cause can be immediately assigned to this. Multiple devices a behaving the same way.

Do share any known solutions or tips.

Tagged:

Comments

• nclark
    nclark Posts: 1

I sent in a complaint similar to the above last night. I would be on a remote computer and lose the connection. I would then try to reestablish the connection, and that would fail. Then I would be told that I had made too many attempts and I had to wait in order to attempt to establish a connection again. Generally, I would be cut off immediately after I attempt to run something on the remote computer.