New UI toggled to use Old UI (TLDR? Both are trash now)

Options
jbush
jbush Posts: 46 ✭✭

Seen lots of reponses to just toggle your settings to use the old interface. It's not that easy. Just as bad unless I'm not seeing how to adjust. There is still a very disjointed mix between Groups I originally had setup with all our devices and now this new Managed Devices and its Groups. Some devices will show up in the new Groups (same device name) while others will stay in the original groups. So still have to look between My Managed Devices and 2 groups (of same name) to find the user I want to connect to. I wouldn't mind the new group setup if you would let me merge all my devices into the new group. Properties on the original group devices let you select groups. Properties of the new device group just show some description text. If you want to offer to use the old UI let us use it but not some hybrid garbage mixture of the two. Not real sure which is worse now.

Tagged:

Comments

• jbush
    jbush Posts: 46 ✭✭
    Options

Outsmarted. In current rash of irritation, thought I would just uninstall and reinstall v14 and set it to only update within that major version. Oh-Ha. Version 14 will only show the partial devices still in the old groups mentioned above. The migration to 15 moved some devices to the new managed groups which are not even visible to v14. So running v15 with the new UI is the only option. Joy.