trouble staying connected to mobile device

Kendavis1313
Kendavis1313 Posts: 13 ✭✭
edited May 2023 in Licensing

I have a business licence and signed into my account. I paid additional fee to connect to a mobile device.

I remote connect to a mobile device and successfully connect to the device, the device i am connecting to is using quick support.

i can view the screen of the mobile device. After about 10 seconds the connection is terminated.

this happens to any mobile device I connect to, can someone assit me ?

Comments

• Ying_Q
    Ying_Q Posts: 2,591 Moderator

Hi @Kendavis1313,

Thank you for contacting us for help!

May I check with you if the TeamViewer license has been activated successfully on your TeamViewer account; Additionally, always remember to sign in to the licensed account on the TeamViewer client too.

Can you try again for license activation and run testing connections on a mobile and a PC separately, please?

I am keen to find out the testing result from you and hope it would work this time.

Best,

YIng_Q

Community Moderator/中文社区管理员
  • Kendavis1313
    edited May 2023

I got this error

• Kendavis1313
    edited May 2023

I tried as you suggested via this email

• Ying_Q

Hi @Kendavis1313,

Thank you for the quick reply!

The first screenshot you shared, confirmed that you have successfully activated your TeamViewer license on the account. It shows that you now use a Business license as point 1 in the screenshot.

Kindly try to sign in to the licensed account on TeamViewer client for initiating the remote connections please.

At the same time, the error message from point 2 in the screenshot might indicate that you have tried to activate the license twice or multiple times.

Simply try to start the remote connection with your licensed account remaining signed in and check for the outcome.

If the same issue remains, kindly share the error message on TeamViewer, please. But I hope it would work smoothly for you this time.

Best,

Ying_Q

• Kendavis1313

do you have any suggestion as to why i cant use my software ?

• Kendavis1313

I am still having problems and need help, today i get this message

the partner did not cancel the connection

• Ying_Q

Hi @Kendavis1313,

Thank you for getting back to me with the screenshot!

So far that I am able to confirm the TeamViewer license is successfully activated on the TeamViewer account from the screenshot you have shared. This time, may I ask how you set up the connection?

1. Is it a mobile-to-mobile connection or PC-to-mobile?
    2. What TeamViewer version or module did you use for initiating and receiving the connection?
    3. Did you sign in to your licensed account on the expert side (local side) prior to the connection?
    4. If you plan to connect to a mobile device, what is the brand and the operating system?

Besides waiting for your information, I would also like to share this suggestion with you:

I am sorry for the question that came after the question. But to understand best the main issue with your connection, we would have to ask about the setup too. Hope to hear from you too!

Best,

Ying_Q

• Kendavis1313

I am doing PC to mobile

i have version 15.40.8

connecting to iphone 12 IOS 16.4.1

quick support 15.41.149

i am getting frustrated that i cant get this to work

• Kendavis1313

Is it possible that we do a teams VC and you help me to get tis working ?

• Kendavis1313

have also tried both wifi and mobile connection for the participant.

• Kendavis1313

still having the same problem

• Kendavis1313

this was a different mobile phone and participant

• Ying_Q

Hi @Kendavis1313,

May I ask you to first check and update the TeamViewer to the latest version please, especially the TeamViewer on the PC. Then sign in to your licensed account on the local side of TeamViewer before initiating the remote connection.

As you are connecting to an iOS device, please ensure that to have active communication with the participant on the remote side, as the remote session can be closed manually.

At last, you may also contact TeamViewer Support Team for individual assistance in troubleshooting the connection cut-off issue too.

I am so sorry that is not much progress in the discussion on solving the problem yet. Thank you for your patience and understanding!

Best,

Ying_Q

• Kendavis1313

I have already down loaded this version x86-64 bit

is this the one you refer to ?

• Kendavis1313

I also am talking to the other participant during the connection, to make sure they do not exit in error

• Kendavis1313

this is the screen i am connecting to and enter partner ID