Account activation

Options

Pretty complex setup with dead ends.

I renewed my account plan and got an activation email.

Activation link lead to web site as described and offered an possibility to activate by clicking activation. I then got an error message "It seems that an error has occurred. To resolve this issue, please contact us. Customer support"

Well as trying to contact I don't seem to have possibility open a ticket or call as the account is not activated.

Hopefully I can get some help here to get things up an running.

Another thing is that I was in impression that my subscription will renew automatically.

Tagged:

Answers

• Akiho
    Akiho Posts: 1,216 Moderator
    edited June 2023
    Options

Hi @ThisJustDoesntWork,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and we also appreciate your patience in this process.

If you are still stuck with the license activation due to the error message, we highly recommend contacting our customer support team for further assistance.

As you mentioned, contacting our support team by a support ticket is required a licensed TeamViewer account.

Yet, chat and phone are available for TeamViewer license customers regardless of the TeamViewer account status with a license.

📌Please note that phone support is not included in the Remote Acces plan. Therefore, please use chat if you have a Remote Access license.

Last but not least, as an annual subscription, it does renew each year unless cancelled prior to 28 days of renewal. Kindly check more information on this topic here: All about subscription

And if you have any considerations or questions about your subscription, please have further communication with our support team for privacy reasons.

Please tell us again in this thread if you have any difficulties contacting the support team.

We appreciate your understanding.

Warm regards,

Akiho

Japanese Community Moderator / コミュニティモデレーター