Help for 94 year old mom

Options
roacanne
roacanne Posts: 1
edited June 2023 in General questions

My mom is 94 and I really need to monitor her computer. I'm not tech savy - do I need to use Team Viewer Host for her? Do I need to install this on both computers?

Thanks for your help!

Tagged:

Answers

• Akiho
    Akiho Posts: 1,232 Moderator
    Options

Hi @roacanne,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community!

Based on how to use the TeamViewer, either Team Viewer Host or TeamViewer QuickSupport is used on the remote device (your mom's device), and on the local side use TeamViewer Full Client.

• To be more specific, if you would like to connect to a remote device without any confirmation from the remote side, please use TeamViewer Host. For more information on the unattended access set-up, please check here: 📄 Provide unattended remote support
    • If you would like to have a session participant (mom) attend the remote session, you can use TeamViewer QuickSupport: 📄 Provide attended remote support

To download TeamViewer, you can access the TeamViewer download page right away by using the following link: https://www.teamviewer.com/en-us/download/

Hope this releases your confusion.

Please write on the Community whenever you have any questions or concerns using TeamViewer!

Best,

Akiho

Japanese Community Moderator / コミュニティモデレーター