I've been added as an admin to a second license and can't use Tensor anymore.

Options

I admin Teamviewer for a college laboratory that has their own license. Recently, I was made an admin of the college's enterprise license. The college uses Endpoint Manager to distribute software. Tensor does not show up in EM as being available for download to me, and the admins don't know why. Have you ever heard of someone using the same account for two licenses having this kind of problem before?

Best Answer

• JeanK
    JeanK Posts: 6,989 Community Manager 🌍
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @JesseHoward,

Welcome to the TeamViewer Community! 🚀

Having multiple licenses on an account is not supported and leads to technical issues like the one you described.

The solution to this is to remove a license so that only one license is running on your account.

In this case, the best option is to contact our customer support.

Our team will be able to remove the license from your account: Contact Support

I hope this could help. 😊

/JeanK

Community Manager

Answers

• JeanK
    JeanK Posts: 6,989 Community Manager 🌍
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @JesseHoward,

Welcome to the TeamViewer Community! 🚀

Having multiple licenses on an account is not supported and leads to technical issues like the one you described.

The solution to this is to remove a license so that only one license is running on your account.

In this case, the best option is to contact our customer support.

Our team will be able to remove the license from your account: Contact Support

I hope this could help. 😊

/JeanK

Community Manager