Any Security or sensitive screens black out when trying to support

Options
Parky08
Parky08 Posts: 2 ✭✭
edited July 2023 in General questions

Hello, i see some older posts related to my question but not got a working answer as yet

in my company i am using Teamviewer linked to Intune, using the Teamviewer Host app with and app configuration policy which configured the devices to join our teamviewer "tenant" we are also deploying the universal addon, The user device that is being installed on is Samsung xCover pro. This is all working fine and has been for some time, but i have noticed that i can no longer view or support locked screens or an sensitive app such as Microsoft Authenticator, which i usually get a lot of questions about, what i get is a black screen covering the sesnitive details to which i am unable to advise or support when user are having issues.

is this something new in an android update? as we increase our security in our company with enforcing Conditional access and App Protection polices, the need to be able to view 2fa apps is being coming more and more frequent, can anyone offer any solutions to be able to remote view these screens

Thanks

Edit - i have also tried to use the Teamviewer Quick support where the user has to acknowledged my connection by passing over the connection id

Tagged:

Answers

• JeanK
    JeanK Posts: 6,991 Community Manager 🌍
    Options

Hi @Parky08,

Thanks for posting here!

I have asked the team and will revert as soon as I have news to share.

/JeanK

Community Manager