Update now to the most recent TeamViewer Remote version 15.48. See the Changelogs here.
Operating system: Windows
Release date: 2023-10-24
- Managed and bookmarked devices are now located in a dedicated section within the Devices tab.
- Support for Remote Terminal sessions is now available in TeamViewer Remote.
- A policy column has been added to the device list. It is now possible to quickly check which policy is assigned to a device and filter based on policies.
- The remove-from-group functionality has been enhanced. It is now possible to select a policy that will be applied to the device after removal.
- It is now possible to update devices to a specific version of TeamViewer via policy.
- TeamViewer now includes a new feature called Device Dock, which allows users to always have the device list on top of the screen in a slim user interface.
- Device connection methods are now available through a command bar.
- It is now possible to edit columns on a device list.
- Minor fixes and Improvements.
French Community Moderator