TeamViewer 15.48.8 does not open in Windows 11 Pro

Options

Since yesterday, the application does not open. No matter how many times you run the application, uninstall and install, it does not open.

It happens to me on two HP laptops, on which, before yesterday it worked perfectly.

Answers

• Carl12323
    Carl12323 Posts: 8 ✭✭
    Options

Hi,

Also having this exact same issue but with 15.48.4.0.

On installation says the service cant start, loads the login splash screen once and then when closed won't open again.

The following is the event viewer entry for this.

• toni_romano
    toni_romano Posts: 5 ✭✭
    Options

Hi Again,

Also, I attach errors

• Ying_Q
    Ying_Q Posts: 2,614 Moderator
    Options

Hi @toni_romano and @Carl12323,

Thank you for visiting us in the Community and we are sorry to hear that you are experiencing issue with TeamViewer v15.48.4.

The product team is currently looking into this issue with v15.48.4. May I suggest trying to uninstall the current version of TeamViewer and have a fresh download from the TeamViewer page then run the new installation of TeamViewer v15.47.3 please. Hope TeamViewer would be up and running again on your side and please keep us posted in the thread.

We once again sorry for the hassle and confusion caused on the version issue.

Best,

Ying_Q

Community Moderator/中文社区管理员
  • toni_romano
    Options

Hi Wing_Q,

Please, can you send me the correct link to download the correct version?

I don't see in the web where. Allways get the latest version (15.48.4)

Thank You

• Valeria2
    Valeria2 Posts: 539 Moderator
    edited November 2023
    Options

Hi @toni_romano and @Carl12323,

Thank you for the message.

In fact in the site is no longer available the previous version so please download the version available from here:

Windows (teamviewer.com)

Please let us know the result.

Best,

Valeria

Spanish Community Moderator

Moderadora de la Comunidad en Español

• onurk
    onurk Posts: 3 ✭✭
    Options
    This problem still persists. Can anyone find a solution?

• Phil_Agilico
    Options

This is a huge issue. You should disable the option to download 15.48.4 and replace with 15.47.3

We had this happen to one of our users and then our helpdesk was flooded with tickets from other users all in the space of a day.

• toni_romano
    edited November 2023
    Options

Hi Valeria2, but doesnt work the link.

Maybe my username in TeamViewer is the same in my domain (I think bouth works in MS; SharePoint).

I need.

Thank You.

• Valeria2
    Valeria2 Posts: 539 Moderator
    Options

Hi @toni_romano

Thank you for your message.

At this point, if you have a license, we recommend that you contact our ☎️ customer support team where they can give you more detailed and direct assistance.

Please let us know the result.

Best,

Valeria

Spanish Community Moderator

Moderadora de la Comunidad en Español

• Jazzy0520
    Jazzy0520 Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Options

How about something official directly from the Teamviewer team? This is a critical issue. Losing visibility to your devices is kind of a big thing in a business environment. We have been running around for the past 2 days trying to repair access to all our affected computers. We have been a corporate user of teamviewer for over 15 years but this level of disruption has me looking at alternatives to move to. The lack of information from teamviewer on the issue and what they are doing about it, is totally unacceptable IMO.