Trying to find the correct package for my Remote needs,

Options

I need to use Teamviewer for business purposes but my connections will rarely be to the same client twice. I support field technicians that usually have little to no PC experience and when they run in to issues with our software I often have to connect in to their machines and fix it for them because they are incapable of doing so.

Over the course of a year I could connect to about 200 different machines that I will never connect to again. I've noticed that Teamviewer's billing is based on the amount of computers you are connecting too but I don't know if it allows you to add and remove those connections or if it tracks individual connects and slots them to your licenses.

At the end of the day I'm just trying to find the best package for my needs..

Answers

• Akiho
    Akiho Posts: 1,216 Moderator
    Options

Hi @DaveDurnall,

Thank you for reaching out to us and we also appreciate your interest in the TeamViewer license.

To discuss the suitable option for your use case, we would highly recommend contacting our sales team. They would be happy to guide you through the license options.

Meanwhile, you may find useful information from our guide that lists feature overviews for each TeamViewer license. Kindly check more information here: 📄All TeamViewer licenses - Feature overview

Hope our sales team delivers the best solution to you!

Please reach out to our Community if you have any difficulties using TeamViewer.

Best,

Akiho

Japanese Community Moderator / コミュニティモデレーター