Cannot activate remote access license.

Options

I purchased a remote access license, and when I click the activate link in the email, I get error "Sorry, the license couldn’t be activated. There is another license on the account. Please contact us". I have paid for this and cannot use it and need it fixed asap. We did have a Business license on the account but I cancelled it so there is no active license on the account.

I followed the link to the contact us in the error code and was told they cannot help and I need to submit a ticket but cannot submit a ticket until the code is activated?

Answers

• Valeria2
    Valeria2 Posts: 528 Moderator
    Options

Hi @Aussie_Hotel23 ,

Thank you for your message and welcome in our Community!!

According to your explanation you want to use the same account that you used in the Business license for the Remote Access, this you can do but you will have to contact our support team via ticket or chat assistance to ask them to disassociate the account from the old Business.

The other alternative would be to activate Remote Access with another email account, since single user licenses such as Remote Access or Business must have a different account.

Please keep us posted and enjoy the resto of your day.

Valeria

Spanish Community Moderator

Moderadora de la Comunidad en Español