Either your partner isn't connected to the internet or your partner's TeamViewer isn't running yet

Options

I am having an issue with a single computer showing offline in TeamViewer when I have it sitting right next to me on the network and with TeamViewer running.

on the remote machine, I have exited and restarted TeamViewer, I have repaired it, I have uninstalled and reinstalled TeamViewer, I have disabled IPv6 on all network adapters and restarted the computer. I get the error message when trying to connect from computers & contacts as well as when I attempt to use the partner ID (which does display on the remote computer) I was able to remote to this computer until I ran Windows updates, since it restarted after updates it has been acting like this.

Comments

• gvysk
    gvysk Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Options

I have the same thing. It is only happening on one PC as far as I can tell. I did the same steps as you and still won't connect. If I start a support session then I can connect to it. It is setup with unattended access which works fine on all the other devices. Ever find out a cause?