Servicecamp Email Integration Challenge

Options
glenphillip21
glenphillip21 Posts: 3 ✭✭
edited January 16 in servicecamp support

I've been using Servicecamp for a while now and find it incredibly useful for managing my support tickets. However, I'm facing an issue with the email integration feature. I've set up the email integration to automatically convert incoming emails into tickets, but it seems that some emails are not being captured correctly.

Here are the specific problems I've noticed:

1. Incomplete Ticket Creation: Some emails are not getting converted into tickets, and I can't figure out why. The settings seem to be configured correctly, but there might be something I'm missing.
  2. Mismatched Attachments: When tickets are created from emails, the attachments sometimes appear to be mismatched or missing. This is causing confusion, as critical information might be getting lost in the process.
  3. Delayed Email Processing: There seems to be a delay in the processing of emails into tickets. I expect tickets to be created in real time, but there's a noticeable lag.

I've double-checked my Servicecamp email integration settings, and they seem to be in order. However, the issues persist. I'd appreciate any insights, tips, or troubleshooting steps the community can provide to help me resolve these challenges. Has anyone else faced similar problems with Servicecamp's email integration, and if so, how did you address them?

Looking forward to the community's expertise in resolving this issue! Please guide 🙏