Scammer Impersonating TeamViewer?

Options
Freeloader
Freeloader Posts: 3 ✭✭
edited 2:56PM in General questions

I use the free version to support my 98-year-old mother on her computer. Today, I got this message from TeamViewer Community <noreply@mails.community.teamviewer.com> addressed to Freeloader with header: [TeamViewer Support] Congratulations! You've been promoted to Molecule. It has a link for Check it out. It ends with: You are receiving this email because you have requested to be notified when you get a new rank.. Unsubscribe. Is this real? I never requested to be notified. Here's the message.

Best Answer

• Freeloader
    Answer ✓
    Options

Oh. False alarm. Went into community support and found myself there. Never got one of these notices before. Freeloader is the handle I gave myself. Even though I signed up long ago, I never used support. So, this took me by surprise. I'll unsubscribe to these.

Answers

• Freeloader
    Answer ✓
    Options

Oh. False alarm. Went into community support and found myself there. Never got one of these notices before. Freeloader is the handle I gave myself. Even though I signed up long ago, I never used support. So, this took me by surprise. I'll unsubscribe to these.