Team viewer not recognizing both monitors (Macstudio) on remote computer.

Options

I have a PC that I use to remote into my Macstudio (and vice versa). Both are on the same network in the same room. I also have an iPad (using on same network) that I have bean trying to trouble shoot with.

1. When I remote from my Macstudio(Ventura 13.5) using latest Team viewer, I can login and see the 1 screen attached to the PC (Windows 11Pro) great! Image is at full resolution and fills the screen of my 24" screen (Macstudio).
  2. When I remote from my iPad to the Macstudio (Ventura 13.5) using Teamviewer for iPad (latest version), I can see and switch between the 2 (TWO) monitors plugged into the Macstudio. Team viewer recognizes that the Mac has 2 monitors and everything works fine.
  3. THE PROBLEM: When I use Teamviewer on the PC to remote into the Macstudio, no matter what I do, only 1 (one) monitor is recognized and it seems like it's not even recognizing a real monitor as the image shown is a small GENERIC resolution small image, remote image has black buffer/surrounding the image.

Is something not compatible with the Macstudio as far as sharing multiple monitors on Team viewer? One monitor is HDMI (direct from rear of Macstudio) the second monitor is from thunderbolt 4 to display port. All version of TeamViewer are the latest.

Thanks,

Norebert

Answers

• norbertosf
    norbertosf Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Options

Still waiting on resolution/advice on this issue.

Thanks!