Update now to the most recent TeamViewer Remote version 15.53. See the Changelogs here.

[Windows] v15.50.5

Options
JenW
JenW Posts: 972 Moderator
edited February 12 in TeamViewer Remote

Operating system: Windows

Version: 15.50.5

Release date: 2024-01-24

New features

• The call duration is now displayed during an AssistAR session.

Improvements

• It is now possible to initiate a connection directly from the TeamViewer Remote search bar by clicking or pressing Enter on the search result.

Bugfixes

• Fixed a bug that could prevent the input focus from going back to the remote screen after selecting an in-session toolbar item.
  • Fixed a bug that could prevent files from being transferred when using the drag-and-drop functionality.
  • Fixed a bug that prevented the session window from automatically scaling the remote device display.
  • Fixed a bug that prevented the device's toolbar connect button from functioning with sleeping Android Host devices.
  • Fixed a bug that caused sessions to get stuck at initialization when connecting to headless devices.

Modératrice Communauté Francophone 💌 French Community Moderator

Comments

• Aditza
    Aditza Posts: 15 ✭✭
    edited January 25
    Options

<quote> Fixed a bug that caused sessions to get stuck at initialization when connecting to headless devices. </quote>

Hurray! I updated & tested this today - it now works... no more stuck sessions on Quadro P600 GPU when external TVs (used as monitors) are absent / turned off. Thanks!.

• JenW
    JenW Posts: 972 Moderator
    Options

Hi @Aditza,

We're happy to hear that it is now working with the latest release of TeamViewer!

Thanks a lot for sharing your experience here 🙂

Have a great day,

Jen

Modératrice Communauté Francophone 💌 French Community Moderator

• ThinkIt
    ThinkIt Posts: 8 ✭✭
    Options

TeamViewer Host 15.50.5 using the old interface, Business licence if that matters.

Started yesterday, I kept having my connections close (the Teamviewer program closed entirely) and I also had it crash a couple of times so I had to close from Task Manager. Often, it would be when I typed a message in the chat box and pressed Enter - Teamviewer closed on me along with any open connections. I connect back to my remote computers and see my username is shown twice in the connection pop-up. I think to also happened when the person I was connected to typed a message and pressed Enter.

Any known issues with this release? On the whole, it is usually pretty stable for me. Once connected I don't have crashes or disconnections like this, yesterday it was constant, really impacted my productivity, happening again today.

Lenovo Thinkpad T14s Gen 3, AMD Ryzen 7 Pro 6850U, 32GB RAM, no other programs or services are having issues on my system. Opening a support ticket now.

• maisondasilva
    maisondasilva Posts: 18 ✭✭
    edited February 15
    Options

I have a bug where it shows incorrectly online, I already have a ticket and with that I would love to test the test versions, but without a changelog of these versions I don't see any advantage in testing without knowing what changed!

Remote shows "Offline" in All Devices and Recent Connections but IS online — TeamViewer Support