macOS Installation v12 or later

Options
gotatek
gotatek Posts: 3 ✭✭

Hello,

Documentation or video needs to be created on how a mac user can install the Teamviewer client on their computer with the latest version of macOS Sonoma v14. AAs you know with each update of mac the way Teamviewer is installed and the location of what needs to be enabled or permitted has changed. As tech support, it is frustrating and embarrassing that I struggle to properly direct my clients on how to install the software on their Mac machine. If anyone can point me in the right direction on this it would be much appreciated. Thank you

Answers

• Ying_Q
    Ying_Q Posts: 2,597 Moderator
    Options

Hello @gotatek,

Welcome to the TeamViewer Community!

I have listed the following Community articles relating to macOS below. Hope these articles help you and your clients to understand better about the macOS installations.

If you or your clients face any other TeamViewer concerns, feel free to leave a comment in the forum at any time!

Best,

Ying_Q

Community Moderator/中文社区管理员
  • gotatek
    Options

Hi Ying_Q,

Thanks for the reply but unfortunately this is not the answer I need. I'm asking for new documentation relating specifically to macOS v12 and newer. The installation is completely different than what is provided in these documents. I need something to share with my clients when I ask them to install the software. Thank you

• Ying_Q
    Options

Hi @gotatek,

Thanks for the quick reply!

I am sorry the previous Community articles did not deliver the expectations.

After another round of searching in the Community, I can't find any specific articles for macOS v12 and newer. Another article section mentioned about macOS installation is TeamViewer Remote installation on macOS. Perhaps it is not the ideal article but I still hope it will be helpful. Thank you for your kind understanding!

Best,

Ying_Q

• gotatek
    Options

Hi Ying_Q,

Thank you but this is not what I need. The documentation needs to be updated. That's the issue. It needs to reflect the new way of installing on a newer version of mac. All the documentation on the forum is showing the installation process on an older version of mac. It no longer looks the same or has the same prompts during installation. I am requesting that new documentation is uploaded for the installation process on a macOS v14 machine. Thank you again.

• Ying_Q
    Options

I will share this discussion with the entire team and see what we can do to update the articles!

Thank you again for bringing this topic to our attention! @gotatek

Wish you a great day!

Best,

Ying_Q